Islamic Prayer Times in Algeria

If you are a resident of Algeria, you will find this section useful. The Muslim and Quran mobile application for Android and iOS and the Muslim and Quran website are the best resources for accurate salah times in Algeria!

Whether you are residing in Algiers [El Djazaïr], the seaport capital of the country, Constantine, Batna, Annaba, Oran, Biskira, or any other city in beautiful Algeria, Muslim and Quran will provide you with correct prayer times according to your geographic location. You'll find precise and regularly updated prayer timings for Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha prayer for any city in Algeria. You don't have to worry about missing a mandatory Salah again with the Muslim and Quran prayer times application.

Islam is the State religion of Algeria. The total population of Algeria was 44.2 million in mid-2022, out of which more than 99 percent were Sunni Muslims adhering to the Maliki school of thought. The remaining 1 percent of the population consisted of Shia Muslims, Jews, Christians, Ahmadi Muslims, and a community of Ibadi Muslims.

You can trust our Islamic Prayer Times in Algeria Page to provide accurate prayer times in any city of Algeria all year round. Bookmark the prayer timings timetable on your mobile phone for regular notifications on your fingertips.

Find Accurate Prayer Times with Muslim and Quran

Find daily prayer times in Algeria for Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha easily. To find the accurate salah time for your location, visit, select Alegria, and then select your city. You can see the daily prayer times for all 5 prayers. Moreover, you can also download a handy prayer timetable for the entire month.

The Muslim and Quran mobile application is the easiest method to stay abreast of daily salah timings. With the Muslim and Quran app, you'll be able to get accurate salah timings and a countdown to the upcoming Salah. You can also turn on salah notifications. Choose from among a variety of beautiful Adhans that will alert you to the salah time.


Islamic Community Services and Organizations in Algeria

Various charities and international non-profit organizations are working in Algeria to support the disadvantaged, displaced, hunger-stricken, and otherwise needy Muslim populations in the country and worldwide. Here are two such organizations:

  1. Caritas Algeria: An executive body of the Humanitarian service of the Diocesan Association of Algeria (ADA), Caritas Algeria focuses on integral human development, gender equality, social solidarity, justice, and peace and implements its projects by paying specific attention to those who need empowerment to take ownership for their lives.
  2. Oxfam International – Algeria: Oxfam has worked in the Sahrawi refugee camps in the Algerian Sahara since 1975 to provide emergency aid and capacity-building activities.

Muslim Population in Algeria

Sunni Islam is the form predominantly practiced by most Algerian Muslims. Most Sunnis belong to the Maliki school of thought. A small Ibadi minority resides in the M'zab valley in the Algerian Sahara, and the country has no significant Shia population.

Islamic Education and Institutions in Algeria

Academic institutions in Algeria offer contemporary and religious education intending to spread knowledge about Islamic principles and philosophy. The Emir Abdelkader University of Islamic Sciences and the Mohamed Ben Ahmed University of Oran are two such notable institutions. Both institutes offer Islamic studies and standard academic courses.